Bagi kamu yang ingin kerja full time sebagai 2D Artis di industri game, ada lowongan nih di Jakarta. Cap cus yah!
As a 2D Game Artist, you'll be responsible for creating art assets that align with the look and feel of Joyseed's chosen theme. You'll put your artistic sense, passion, and creative skills to the highest, while working collaboratively with highly skilled team members. We are keen for someone with a deep understanding of design, as well as general aptitude in animation, effects, particles, and other aspects of 2D art.
Your work will not be limited to grabbing pen and drawing on top of your tablet. We encourage you to try and explore new things with the team. We want you to grow together with us, making sure you that you will become better even after your employment.
You have :
- An excellent sense of art
- Proven portfolios 2D assets and/or concept works
- An excellent sense of lighting and composition
- Experience in 2D painting and animation software
- Ability to work and collaborate as a team
- Ability to adapt with company culture, have integrity, and self-responsibility
- Experienced in working with game engine
- Experienced in 3D modeling software
We are glad if you can fill most of the requirements, but above all things, we value your good attitude and your personality. We want our employee to take joy in their work, and this includes you!
- Being able to make what you love and take pride on your own masterpiece.
- We call ourselves Ohana. Joyseed will be a second home for you!
- We value each other’s idea, whatever their positions and roles are.
- We want you to be able to plant joy and make impact to others.
Joyseed isn’t just a game company. We are passionate and persistent about who we are. As a part of growing company, you will sometimes experience ups and downs. We believe the best lesson we can give is by providing you the real-world experience.
Send your CV, portfolios, and any additional documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to hear a good news from you!